This recipe serves: 4
For the salsa:
For the burritos:
1. Combine all of the salsa ingredients
in a pan. Bring to boiling,
2. Pour the mixture into a blender and puree. Chill. (This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm
them in the oven for about 10
3. Heat the beans and rice separately in the microwave.
4. Create burritos by combining rice, beans,
salsa and sour cream, in
Nutritional Facts Per Serving (1 burrito)
Calories 502, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 8 mg, Sodium 910 mg, Total Carbohydrate 90g, Dietary Fiber 9g, Protein 17g.
More Vegetarian Diet Recipes
Vegetarian Diet Information
Vegetarianism is a healthy option and vegetarian
diets can be perfectly healthy eating plans but care should be taken to
ensure optimum nutrition. So, whether following an ovo-lacto or other
type of vegetarian food plan, or vegan diet, for a healthy body and weight
make it a balanced eating plan and take regular exercise. Always consult
a doctor before beginning a weight loss diet or new fitness routine.